APF Strategic Plan
Asia Pacific Forum of National Human Rights Institutions
No matter who we are or where we live, we all want the same thing:
- To be treated fairly and with respect.
- To live free from violence and discrimination.
- To have opportunities and make choices in life.
The APF is helping build an Asia Pacific region where everyone can enjoy these fundamental human rights.
The APF Strategic Plan focuses on promoting and protecting the rights of vulnerable groups in the region, as well as on business and human rights.
Services we provided:
- Design of a strategic planning process (road map)
- 5-Year internal evaluation (self-review)
- Situational analysis, including stakeholder survey
- Facilitation of strategic planning working group