Understanding social context is the key to acting sustainably.
We deliver by facilitating stakeholder engagement, strategic leadership, collaborative research and innovative training.
Some projects we have contributed to are:
- Learning to Adapt Wollongong 2018
- Climate Resilient Tonga professional development program
- The Diploma of Sustainable Practice
- UrbanGrowth NSW 2016 Sustainability Report production
- Learning to Adapt, Sydney, 2016
- Green Team 2016
- Learning to Adapt – Climate change 2015 – 2016
- Learning to Adapt, ACT 2016
- APF Strategic Plan
- Nepali Ministry of Urban Development training & study tour, 2015
- UrbanGrowth NSW 2015 Sustainability Report production
- Past Projects